This page will describe the processing of Users’ personal data with respect to the site. The processing of personal data is based on the principles of lawfulness and correctness and complies with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect data.
The policy is also provided pursuant to Recommendation n. 2/2001 adopted by the Work Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE to those who interact with the web services of this site, for the purpose of protecting personal data, accessible electronically at the address: www.tileplanner.com. By using any of our services and / or accepting this policy, for example in the context of registering for one of our services, you consent to the collection and use of Personal data as described in this policy.
The Site and the services offered by Maticad are reserved for persons who are at least 16 years old. The owner does not collect data on persons under the age of 16 and therefore requires users below this age to refrain from registering in the contact sections. The Data Controller undertakes, in response to a request from the Users, to promptly cancel any personal data, inadvertently collected, referring to persons under 16 years of age.
The data controller is Maticad srl, via del Novecento, 17/7 – 61122 Pesaro (PU), Italy, Tax Code and VAT number 01181350412, REA n. 113757.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller informs Users of the Site that the data collected will be processed lawfully pursuant to Article 6 of the EU Regulation exclusively for the following purposes:
- To execute sales contracts for products or for the provision of services (supply of goods or services) and, more generally, to implement requests specifically originating from the User;
- Marketing activities, including but not limited to the sending of newsletters, DEMs, MMS or SMS messages, other types of messages, and/or telephone contact;
- Market research or other research useful for the improvement of products or services;
- To fulfill the obligations imposed by the law, by the competent authorities, and by European regulations or legislation.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
With reference to the above cited points a) and d), the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is based on the contractual relationship with our company and the legal obligations inherent to the management of this relationship. Given art. 26 co. 4 letter d of the Legislative Decree 196/03, art. 6 co. 1 of the Regulation 679/2016, and the general Authorization of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 1/2016 of 15 December 2016, the processing of personal data, including sensitive data, is not to be considered subject to consent. For activities referred to in above points b) and c), affirmative and individual consent will be requested and required.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The provision of personal data by the User is optional, however, it is also necessary for those data indicated as mandatory and/or marked with an asterisk (*), as failure to provide such data would make it impossible for the User to send requests to be executed by Maticad.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA RETENTION TIMES
The data collected will be processed by manual, IT, or telematic means for the purposes for which they were collected and in a way that guarantees security and confidentiality. The personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the specific fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, taking into account time lengths imposed by the law for purposes of judicial protection of the interests of the User and of the Data Controller.
COMMUNICATION AND SHARING OF DATA
Personal data that will be provided by the User may be known and used by the employees and / or collaborators of Maticad in charge of managing the Site and the Users‘ requests, for the sole purpose of executing the activities related to the reasons for which the data was collected (for example, to execute sales or service contracts or to send newsletters). The data may be communicated to any other controlling, controlled and / or connected companies of Maticad in Italy, in the European Union or in countries outside of the European Union provided that the laws of the country of destination or transit of the data ensures an adequate level of protection. The adequacy will be assessed by comparing the systems of the foreign country and the Italian one. Users‘ personal data may also be communicated to third parties, in charge of processing them on behalf of the Data Controller, as External Processing Managers, such as, for example, IT service providers and other types of providers, functional to the normal operation of the Site, outsourced service providers or cloud providers, and consultants or freelancers who assist Maticad in carrying out the services requested or organizing, on its behalf, the management of commercial and marketing initiatives provided for in the consent received from the User. Users, upon simple request addressed to the Data Controller, in the manner communicated in this policy, may obtain a list of any External Processors appointed.
EXISTENCE OF AND AUTOMATED DECISION_MAKING PROCESS
There is no automated decision-making process. The data will not be subject to profiling.
INTENTION OF DATA CONTROLLER WITH RESPECT OF DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The User, as an interested party, will be able to exercise the rights contemplated by the EU Regulation, with respect to Maticad, in relation to the processing activities concerning his or her personal data.
In particular, the interested party is entitled to:
- The Right of Access by the data subject (Art. 15 GDPR). The interested party can obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as access to information on the purposes of the processing, on the categories of personal data processed, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be communicated, on the expected retention period, on the existence of the right to request the correction, cancellation or limitation of the processing, on the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, on the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- The Right of Rectification (Art. 16 GDPR). The interested party can obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, or the integration of incomplete personal data.
- The Right to Erasure (right to be forgotten) (Art. 17 GDPR). The interested party may obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him or her, if:
- the interested party revokes the consent given for the processing of personal data;
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
- The Right to Restriction of Processing (Art. 18 GDPR). The interested party can obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or her if:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- although Maticad no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The Right to Data Portability (Art. 20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to the Company, and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance by Maticad, if the processing is carried out by automated means. If technically feasible, the data subject also has the right to obtain the direct transmission of his personal data from Maticad to another Data Controller.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of sensitive data. The above rights may be exercised by sending a request using the contacts provided in the introduction in this statement.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, the interested party always has the right to lodge a complaint for any question concerning the processing of his or her personal data before the Italian supervisory authority or the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it
Maticad pays great attention to the right of Privacy and the protection of personal data of its Users. For any information regarding the contents of this document, Users may contact the Data Controller in the following way:
- by registered letter with return receipt addressed to the Data Controller at Maticad srl, via del Novecento, 17/7 – 61122 Pesaro (PU);
- sending an e-mail message to the address: email@example.com
- sending a fax to n. 0721/639176.
The Data Controller does not assume responsibility for updating the links indicated in this statement. In the event that a link is not functioning correctly, Users may refer to the sections of the sites referred to in the link.